Country Estate Landscaping and Renovation
Over the last year operatives from the Fineturf team have been working hard at a large country estate in Hampshire. The soft and hard landscaping project included:
- 35,000m2 topsoil strip, cut and fill, reshaping, landscaping and preparation.
- Installation of Tillers Arena Gold.
- Irrigation system on all grounds.
- 6000T topsoil importation.
- Lagoon and oak sleeper waterfall construction in forest.
- Sump and sewage pump installation.
- Installation of Tillers Wildflower Turf.
- 1.5km tarmac driveway construction and kerbing.
- Artificial turf installation to driveway verges.